Thursday, November 20, 2008

STAND UP IF YOU"RE A GIGGSY FAN!!!




Recently I was asked by someone on what ever happened to my football blog. Well what can I say, I've been really busy this past semester with all the Uni stuff and most probably I'll be busy next semester too hahaha..

I got some free time, so I decided to write something in this blog..basically to save face la hahaha..ehem...So for this post I was actually planning to write about Giggs but that's when I stumbled upon one great Web site which actually have great info on the Welsh Wizard himself hahaha..

Sooooo....for this post I'll just introduce you to the site la haha..Here's the link Ryan Giggs: Manchester United & Wales. There you can aquaint yourself with the story of the great winger himself..Err I guess that it for now hahaha..well it's still a post right??

I'll come again next time with thoughts on football if I have any hahahhaha...

CIAO~~~

No comments: